Welcome to the Blog!

Hi guys! My name is Rhiannon, and I run a booktube channel called Crescent Moon Reads. For a long while, I have contemplated the idea of starting a blog and I am finally taking the plunge here today.

So first things first... who am I exactly? I mean you know my name, but who am I really? Well, at my core I am an avid reader, writer, and actor. I am also a lover of all things witchy, the moon, morally grey characters, and anything mental health related.


I am also a tad obsessed with Norse mythology, or more specifically, Loki. Like I said, I just adore those morally grey troublemakers.



I am an aspiring author, a mediocre poet, I win arguments religiously and I am way too aggressive for my own good. At my core, I love MOST humans, and I love meeting new people online. My personality types for MBTI and Enneagram respectively are ENTP and 8. If you know anything about these personality systems you have probably slammed your laptops shut and said forget about it, but hey, I hope you'll stick around.

I'll mainly be posting book reviews, life updates, and maybe some weird artsy stuff, who knows. I want to be candid with you guys, and I want to share my experience with mental illness here so expect posts on that as well. It will probably take me a bit to get used to the whole blogging thing and to do it correctly, but I hope you guys will bear with me and join in on this new adventure because I am so so excited to be embarking on it!

Rhiannon 

Comments

Popular Posts